BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy










In honor of my most beloved Father, I am dedicating this post to my top ten favorite things about him. :)

1. He doesn't hold back. Seriously. Just watch him sing "Rebel Yell" on world tour sometime and you will understand what I mean.

2. He makes yummy breakfast. Usually I sleep in until about noon if I can help it, but if I smell any form of breakfast that is not cold and covered in milk I am at the table faster than anything.

3. He has awesome music (most of the time.) It makes it really easy for me to have a good selection on my i-pod.

4. He comes to all of my Volleyball and Softball games and always cheers the loudest.

5. He has left a legacy behind in the Drama program. This makes it really fun to tell people my name because they freak out and tell me all these amazing stories about him as a teenager. At the same time it makes it really hard to convince them all that I did not inherit his acting bug.
6. He is always saying random things in Spanish. My French and Spanish vocabulary have mixed up, and it drives Monsieur Neilson crazy!

7. He thinks that if he challenges me enough times at guitar hero, someday he might beat me. That day has yet to come.
8. I love watching him play video games. Sometimes I look up cheat codes for him when he gets stuck. (Shhhh! Its a secret!)

9. I love his laugh. Its so contagious! When he laughs, it makes anything funny!

10. He is the first person who taught me how to drive. Ummm... I mean no of course I haven't driven! I'm not old enough! I would never do that! ;)

Happy Birthday Daddio!

6 comments:

Chrislynn said...

Worthy has always been the coolest big brother, you are lucky to have him as your dad! I love the new look of the blog.

Jen said...

You do have a cool dad--and I thought you decided that you DID get the acting bug! I guess time will tell, huh? BTW--I love your family slide show.

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

One of these days, Morgan, you need to spend some alone time with your dad's parents. Oh, the stories we could tell you!

Kim said...

I like him too, Moog. A lot.

Nan said...

Your dad looks so cute in that apron. He will love that I called him cute. In high school, he hated it when girls would say they thought a boy was cute. He didn't think boys should be considered cute. What a nice tribute/gift for his birthday, Morgan!

Lesli said...

What a great way to honor your dad!!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!