BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

50 Facts About Me



1. My favorite food is any kind of potatoe. It doesn't even matter how its prepared, as long as it's a potatoe.
2. My favorite color is a deep purple, like almost maroon.
3. I love frogs!
4. I know this sounds really odd, but I love the dentist. Mostly just because of the happy gas, but even without it its a really soothing place for me.
5. I love golfing with my dad, even though I usually end up driving the cart while my dad golfs.
6. My best friend is Bailey Elizibeth Meyer. Thats her...

7. Wicked has made me realize my love for Broadway Musicals. I havn't seen it, but I really, really want to! My list of shows to see includes Les Mez, Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Mamma Mia, and much much more!
8. Twilight. Where do I even start? Its AMAZING!!! I've read every book like, a bajillion times! But like I said on my parents blog, I am not very happy about the movie. In fact I am very angry. >:0(
9. I love music, and its hard for me to chose one favorite song, but I think if I had to chose it would be Hot and Cold by Katy Perry.
10. I love to write, but my favorite class is French. Its an amazing language and I hope to be able to speak it somewhat fluently by the time I graduate. (Plus the food is awsome!)
11. When I was a little kid my Dad nicknamed me Moog short for Moogsteroonie, but since then my friends have adapted it to Moogleoogle, Moog Monster, M&M, and many more odd variations of Moog.
12. I love candles! I love to smell them and watch the flame melt the wax, and then when there is enough melted wax, I like to play in it and make molds of my fingers with it.
13. I hate nuts. They are gross and only acceptable when they are in something esle such as cookies or candy bars and the yummy flavors of the goodie hide the repulsiveness of the nuts. Peanut Butter is even worse, and just the smell makes me want to gag.
14. I am the oldest cousin on both sides. Sometimes its really hard, because I feel really distant from the rest of my cousins, but its really fun to watch them play and remember what it was like when I was their age.
15. I love to sing, but only when I know nobody is around to hear me.
16. I have three cats, (Tuxi, Tom, and Fred) and one dog(Bear).
17. I miss Lou. (My Dog who died last year.)
18. The night after Lou died, I looked up and found the brightest star I could and named it after him. I look for it every night, even though I discovered I can only see it in the Winter, and tell him about my life and how much I miss him. When I can't think of anything to say, I just tell him good night and blow him a kiss.
19. Stitches scare me, but I think it would be kinda cool to have some.
20. I love the smell of rain.
21. I love to stand in the rain.
22. I love how the rain feels, especially when its coming down really hard, almost like hail.
23. I love the sound of rain hitting the roof.
24. I love the sound of Thunder. My favorite is when its so loud that you can feel it shake the ground underneath you.
25. I love it when the power goes out and everything is so dark that you can't see, but then lightning strikes and everything is illuminated for a split second.
26. I love makeing "Thunder Tents" for Kate and Worthy to protect them from the thunder.
27. I love oatmeal cookies.
28. I love no bake cookies.
29. I love coming home and seeing my dads special no bake cookies.
30. I love watching my dad make no bake cookies.
31. I love it when my little brother asks to "snuggle".
32. I love to tickle Kate and Worthy and chase them around the house until my parents tell us to calm down.
33. I like the feeling of Vertigo. It feels cool.
34. I want my future husband to give me a locket.
35. When I turn 16, I want my boyfriend to give me a rose without me asking him to.
36. When I get married, I want my husband to love me as much as my Dad loves my Mom.
37. I love to read.
38. I love the way some books suck you in and make you feel like its all real and actually happening to you.
39. Sometimes I dream about the books I read.
40. I have three blankets that I cherish. The first one Gamma Gail gave to me for my baptism and told me that it would be my comforter. It really has been a great comfort in my life, and I am really gratefull to gamma for it.
41. The second is one gamma gail gave me for Christmas one year. It was one of those with lots of strings hanging off, like a fringe. Bailey and I would tie the strings together around our necks and make it a cape, and then we would pretend we were vampires from another world who got suck here on earth. lol it was lots of fun!
42. The third blanket is one Worthy gave to me last year at Christmas. He was so excited to give it to me, that he wouldn't let me open anything else until I had opended that one. The look on his face was enough that I wouldn't have cared if he had given me a jar of peanut butter. Now every time I use that blanket I think of how much my little brother loves me.
43. Sometimes I wish my little sister wasn't autistic, so we could be a normal family. But I can't imagine Kate any other way, and I am glad I get to be her older sister.
44. Sometimes I imagine Worthy as a teen, and I can already tell he's gonna be a stud!
45. My favorite sport is Vollyball, but softball is close behind. I love smacking the ball like there is no tommorrow!
46. I love to take Bus trips with my team.
47. Sometimes, when nobody is watching, I act out my favorite scene in a movie or book for my mirror, but I am way to shy to actually try acting.
48. I wish I had known my Great Glover Grandparents.
49. I remember when Grandpa Asay would visit he would always bring me a package of M&M's.
50. I am so excited about my new blog!!! lol!

8 comments:

Kim said...

I love you Morgan!

Chrislynn said...

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT YOUR NEW BLOG!!!!!!!

You are awesome. How can we figure out a way to get you out here to see all your Broadway shows?

.:.morgan.:. said...

I don't know, but that would be great! I listen to the soundtracks almost every day! If the music is that good, I can only imagine what the actual productions are like...

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Morgan, You are our favorite oldest grandchild!

Nan said...

Morgan, we love that you have a blog. And this was a really fun post. You will soon find that blogging is very addicting. Welcome to the blogosphere.

Lesli said...

Great new blog Morgan - thanks for sharing such wonderful facts about yourself! You are a remarkable young woman!

Richie said...

That list of your fifty facts was as engaging as the books that suck you in! You're a fantastic writer! Save up your pennies to pay for the plane ticket, and we'll take care of the shows.

Jen said...

Morgan you are amazing! I'm so glad you have a blog--and what a great list! Keep posting!!

Jen