BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I LOVED IT!!!!! YIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!




HOLY COW! The movie was amazing! I've seen it twice already, and I'm going again on Friday! I was crazy enough to go to the 3:00 a.m. showing! I was totally expecting it to be a complete disaster, but it wasn't! I think that's the reason I loved it so much, because I am the only one in the entire population of Blanding, no make that San Juan County, who didn't hate it. I still don't like Robert Pattinson, who played Edward, but he wasn't quite as hideous as I first thought. My all time favorite character was definitely Jasper, without a doubt! IIIIIIIII!!!!!! He is so HAWT!
MMMM!!!! He's so yummi! They still messed up the book, but I try not to think about that. . . : )

8 comments:

Kim said...

I'm in favor of crushes on actors. They live far, far, away!

Tim & Nancy said...

I think Taylor Lauret is hot but don't tell Tim.

Tim & Nancy said...

ok so i misspelled his last name but the guy who plays Jacob & he is close to your age {16}. nancy

Lesli said...

It was an awesome movie! Uncle David and I took our niece Brianna last night! Can't wait to see it again!

Chrislynn said...

You are so cute Moog! I hope I enjoy the movie as much as you did. (I married my hot actor. Sometimes they don't live far, far away, but mine is a different story.) Love you girl.

Richie said...

I'm excited to take Chrislynn. Maybe we'll go over the Thanksgiving Break. Is it okay to see the movie first?

eryka said...

I really liked it too! But Jasper. He just kept making a funny face the whole time. I'm glad you liked him. I've also seen it twice. One of which was at a 12:01am showing.

Love your blog.

Kim said...

Morgan, I loved going to the movie with you. Thanks for taking me. I think James is hot, but not quite as hot as dad. Plus, Dad is a good guy, so that's a plus.