BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is coming, so here is a list of everything I am thankful for. (lol)
First I'm grateful for my family. We had Sunday dinner for the first time in a long time last night, and I didn't realize how much I missed everyone until we got there. Sure, the kids can get a little roudy, but grandmas house just wouldn't be the same without screaming little ones.
Second I'm grateful for my friends. How would I survive High School without you guys? You rock and I love you forever.
Finally I am so deeply, extremely, enormusly and eternaly grateful to Stephanie Meyer, for creating the most beutiful work of art in the history of great books. Twilight has changed me forever, and I will always be in her dept. Lol just joking, but seriously, you should read it. Its a good book. (If your a 14 year old girl, otherwise, its kinda sappy.)
Of course theres way more I'm grateful for, but I gotta get going. Love you all!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Moog

2 comments:

Kim said...

And I'm grateful for YOU. By the way, you've been tagged. Again. Look at our family blog for the format. I love you!

Chrislynn said...

What a great post. I am grateful to have your blog to look at.