BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wonderful Things That I Love

My mom keeps nagging me to post, (Like she's one to talk!) but there is never anything momentous enough to write about. My life is just the same as any other 14 year old girl living in America. Finally I gave up, and decided to just talk about my favorite things, and things that just make my life wonderful!

First of all, there is Music. I would honestly die with out it. I love the way musicians can pick up an ordinary object and bring it to life through music. I have tried this extraordinary feat on several occasions, but sadly, it was not meant to be. My piano lessons were a disaster, and the flute just made me dizzy, and we won't even talk about my choir class! I am going to attempt to make music one last time with my guitar lessons next semester, but I'm afraid I am destined to simply enjoy music, rather than create it.




Secondly, my love of food. I love good food, but I cannot stand the bad stuff. For example, MacDonald's. Gross, Icky, Eww. I mean, they can at least TRY to make it quality food. Wendy's is Fast Food, and its not as awful so its not like Ronald has any excuse other than he is just a lazy cheap skate. If you want real food, I suggest you visit Grandma Gail's house for Sunday dinner. Yummy! But as far as restaurants go, P. F. Chang's is the winner by far. My favorite is their lettuce wraps. MMMMMM!!!!!!

Drama is another thing I could not live without. I am no Actress, I am WAY too shy for that, (Again, I was cursed to observe and not create) but I find other ways to be involved. Right now I am on the crew for our children's Christmas play, "The Toys Take Over Christmas". (It is an awesome play, and if you can, you should come and watch it!) I wish I had been born a true thespian like my Father, Chrislynn, Richie and Grandpa Worthy, but while I am not actually acting in the play, I still get to dress up like an elf and be one of Santa's Helpers! I am so psyched!!!



And finally, the thing that makes my life so wonderful is my Family. I love you all! What more can I say? You rock for just existing. MWWWAH!

4 comments:

Chrislynn said...

You are definitely not like every other 14 year old girl living in America. You are WAY COOLER! I have been hoping you would post something soon, I just want to know what is going on, even if it is just a boring run-down of how school, or volleyball, or dance, or whatever went that day.

I hope you enjoy the guitar. I totally understand how you feel about music and wishing you could participate, but someone has to be out there listening, right? And, even though I am an actress sometimes, I also love being on crew for shows, it is so much fun. You are like my twin. ;-)

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...

Morgan, thanks for the compliment about Sunday dinner. I love having family come over; I just wish we weren't so crowded.
And I can definitely relate to your music and drama issues. I decided a long time ago that my talent is being in the audience. Someone has to do it, and I'm really good at it. (PS As I recall, your dad's theatrical
talent didn't start to develop until he was 2 or 3 years older than you are now, so there's still time.) In the meantime, just enjoy your "behind-the-scenes" role; I do!

Richie said...

Being shy does not disqualify you from being a performer. I consider myself a pretty shy person... however, whenever I say that people usually roll their eyes.

Worthy said...

Morgan, I am proud of you! Like I already said, some of my favorite drama memories are when I was back stage and not necessarily involved in the spotlight. Richie already pointed this out and I will too but being shy can work to your advantage in drama. Some of the shyest people I know are the best actors. Look at your drama coach. To this day she is still one of the most shy individuals I know. Thanks for posting Morgan. I really enjoy getting to know you through your blog.