BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I love this guy!


So usually I get really mad when Worthy goes in my room. Its my space, and I like my privacy. I can tell when he's been in there because he gets that look on his face, like he's scared to death of what I will do to punish him. The other day I was in a super grumpy mood, and I walked in and there was Worthy, just chillin on my bed. MY BED! I was so angry! But then he handed me my camera and said, "Can we take some pictures so we can see them when we are old?" How can I refuse a request like that? Of course, I gave in, or else the pictures you see above would not exist. :)




7 comments:

.:.morgan.:. said...

(This is mom, not Moog). Holy cow, I have good lookin' kids. Thanks for being patient with the little ones, Moog. You will be glad you did when you all grow up in the blink of an eye.

Nan said...

That's great that you took those pictures. He probably sees you with your friends and wants to be like them. So cute the way he said, "So we can see them when we are old."

Sara D. said...

Wow Morgan, you are guys are so grown up. It seems like yesterday that you were the only great grandchild of grandpa and grandma asay. I'm so happy for these blogs because now I have the opportunity to get to know you now

Chrislynn said...

You are a great big sis! Worthy is a lucky little guy and you are both adorable.

Lesli said...

What fun photos! Cherish these times now - everyone grows up too fast!

Jen said...

Aaaaawwwww. So cute. You're such a good sis.

eryka said...

What a fun idea! I think I might copy. My kids love to play with photo booth on our mac.