BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Secret Identity; Striped Happy Girly Goo the Elf











Tonight was the last night we put on the play. It was so much fun! I am soooo excited for Monday! That's the day we travel to 5 different schools and perform for the elementary students. I am so psyched!!! The little kids loved it, and some of them even asked for a Tina doll, who is the girl in the blue dress. (BTW I'm the elf in the yellow turtle neck and candy cane legs)
(P.S. I feel really super dee duper bad about my last post. I should have waited until I had simmered down before I posted in anger like that, and I apologize that you had to deal with my anger. )






6 comments:

Chrislynn said...

You are one super cute elf! I always loved the Christmas show, especially the touring part (who doesn't love an excused absence from school, right?). What a fun way to get ready for Christmas Day!

Kim said...

You're such a cute little elf (imagine me pinching your cheeks and talking in baby talk).

Jen said...

Wow Morgan--you are amazing. Is there anything you can't do?

Jen said...

Hi Morgan, I like your blog. I just made my own blog today. It's new, so it doesn't have very much on it, but you should check it out. (this is
Dylan, not Jen)

Richie said...

What a coincidence! My first role in a school play was "Striped Happy Girly Goo the Elf!"

Nan said...

I have fond memories of the time I was an elf in a children's Christmas play. Unfortunately, that is the full extent of my "acting" experience. Or maybe fortunately. I love being behind the scenes, though. There is an energy in being part of a production, don't you think?