BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's Christmas Adam!!!

Just two more nights 'till Santa comes! I hope we are all better by then. . . It seems like every time I get a little free time, my body shuts down. It doesn't exactly make the holidays very much fun, but it sure makes them memorable! No, I'm joking, I love the Holidays! I just wish I could stay nice and healthy so that I could enjoy them a little more.
Ummmmm . . . I don't know what to talk about. Yay Christmas! Yahoo and all that jazz . . . Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and don't eat to many candy canes!

1 comments:

Chrislynn said...

I used to have that same problem with getting sick at the end of a show, or at the end of a semester. Sorry you aren't feeling fabulous. I hope you have a merry Christmas!